Data Coordinator Intern/Junior (3-6 months)
We are looking for a passionate Data Coordinator to help us improve our machine learning models and assist in data processing. We offer a 3 to 6 month contract with the possibility of extension or permanent position.
- Curate datasets for training machine learning models.
- Supervise and optimize internal and external data labeling activities.
- Design, review and validate data labeling guidelines and workflows.
- Assist in data processing.
The ideal candidate has superlative attention to detail, is open-minded, result-oriented, responsible and independent.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Familiarity with information technologies.
- Proficient in English.
- Available immediately and open to long-term engagement.
- Interested in agriculture, remote sensing, and artificial intelligence.
Nice to have:
- Basic programming skills (Python is a further plus).
- Engineering background.
- Become part of a young & innovative Swiss startup
- Work with a great team of bright scientists and engineers
- Be a part of the sustainable future of agriculture
- Enjoy the dynamic and international environment
- Professionally grow with a rapid development of the company